Sunday 9 November 2008

I got an award!




Ive been tagged by Alex (Eisbaerin), and ive got to give 5 answers to these catergories....

THINGS I LOVE
1: My boyfriend Kevmo
2: Nodmo my cat
3: Reading
4: Gems
5: The satisfaction of giving somebody a handmade card

THINGS I DONT LOVE
1: Baked beans (devils food)
2: Peas (not sure which i hate most)
3: Being cold
4: Not being able to decide what to spend my pennys on
5: People who think they are better than others

MUSIC ON MY IPOD
1: The Communards, dont leave me this way (love this song so much)
2: Red hot Chilli Peppers
3: Rick Astley, never gonna give you up (you gotta love the cheese factor of this song)
4: Roxette greatest hits
5: Dead or Alive, spin me right round

FOOD AND DRINK FAVES
1: Diet Coke
2: Lemon squash
3: Crisps
4: Homemade Potato Salad
5: Chicken Fajitas

Im not sure who to nominate so i'll have a think and update at another time!

xx

No comments: